Thursday 24 March 2011

Fantastic new sponsor on board!


I've been exceptionally lucky to have found the backing from a new sponsor who will be supporting me through the 2011 season. My new sponsor will be Xterra Wetsuits http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/ and I must first of all thank the US rep Glynn and UK rep Victoria for all their help so far. I am looking forward to getting my new wetsuit and getting it in the water. You will notice the company logo on the side bar of my blog which will take you directly to their site. I have also been given the opportunity to offer a very healthy discount code and should you be considering a new suit for the season please feel free to contact me, my email is available through this blog. I will update soon about the new suit.

1 comment:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

I hope it's the Vendetta you're getting Daz & it had better be free! :-)