Thursday 5 June 2008

The week is nearly over rest days Friday and Saturday


The week is nearly up for me and rest is on its way. I plan to take Friday and Saturday as complete rest days :-) Wednesday I felt tired from Tuesdays efforts so I tackled that tired feeling with a 60 mile bike ride followed by a transition and onto a 3 mile run. I ran really short of time in the afternoon and only managed a 500m swim :-( Thursday morning I did a 44 mile undulating route on the race bike and tried to go quite hard around it. This afternoon I will do a 2k set in the pool and this evening will be an 8 mile run with the local club. That's another 200 mile week under my belt on the bike and 27 mile of running. Next week I think will be a big running week. My reward for the hard work is a meal at the Chinese tonight followed by a few beers to celebrate Anthea's birthday.

2 comments:

Sags said...

Ah Ha! You must be spent.....past it...worn ou......over the hill......a has been!!!! You seem to have become more handsome whilst you relax on that deck chair dude!

Turbo Man said...

Nice one Sags!