Tuesday 15 June 2010

Back on the world wide web..........at last!

Well I should have been back on the web on Thursday last week but Virgin were being a bunch of useless gits. Still i'm back now, not really missed much anyway as i've only been training since my last race. I am racing the Dambuster Triathlon at the weekend then 5 days later I fly to Spain for the European long distance championships. Got my new GB kit as you have to have kit with the rear zip on it now and I think i'm about ready to race. Only set back is i've just had results of my blood test from last week and my white blood count is very low so I have to have another blood test tomorrow then I will hopefully find out what the problem is this time, they don't yet know if its to do with my medication so I guess I will find out next week. That's about all for now I think.

No comments: